Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed (ab7082)
- Product nameDonkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Biotin), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesRabbit
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot Blot, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rabbit IgG (purified).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Goat IgG molecule
- Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7082 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: 1/50000 - 1/200000.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed images
References for Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed (ab7082)
ab7082 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.