Publishing research using ab6802? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab6802 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Son ED et al. Staphylococcus aureus inhibits terminal differentiation of normal human keratinocytes by stimulating interleukin-6 secretion. J Dermatol Sci 74:64-71 (2014).
- Larocque K et al. Novel analogue of colchicine induces selective pro-death autophagy and necrosis in human cancer cells. PLoS One 9:e87064 (2014). WB
- Di Filippo C et al. Involvement of Proteasome and Macrophages M2 in the Protection Afforded by Telmisartan against the Acute Myocardial Infarction in Zucker Diabetic Fatty Rats with Metabolic Syndrome. Mediators Inflamm 2014:972761 (2014). WB
- Bae IH et al. Enhanced regenerative healing efficacy of a highly skin-permeable growth factor nanocomplex in a full-thickness excisional mouse wound model. Int J Nanomedicine 9:4551-67 (2014). IHC-P
- Lee CS et al. Compound K inhibits MMP-1 expression through suppression of c-Src-dependent ERK activation in TNF-a-stimulated dermal fibroblast. Exp Dermatol 23:819-24 (2014).
- Samson M et al. The specification and global reprogramming of histone epigenetic marks during gamete formation and early embryo development in C. elegans. PLoS Genet 10:e1004588 (2014).
- Pakharukova M et al. The increased CAR-dependent metabolism of thyroid hormones in mice with high cancer susceptibility. Life Sci 87:439-44 (2010). WB
- Wilson JB et al. FANCG promotes formation of a newly identified protein complex containing BRCA2, FANCD2 and XRCC3. Oncogene 27:3641-52 (2008). WB
- Boraldi F et al. Hypoxia influences the cellular cross-talk of human dermal fibroblasts. A proteomic approach. Biochim Biophys Acta 1774:1402-13 (2007). WB
- Bezuidenhout L et al. Ang-2 and PDGF-BB cooperatively stimulate human peripheral blood monocyte fibrinolysis. J Leukoc Biol 81:1496-503 (2007). WB
- Vonend O et al. Glomerular expression of the ATP-sensitive P2X receptor in diabetic and hypertensive rat models. Kidney Int 66:157-66 (2004).
- Lindquist JA et al. ER60/ERp57 forms disulfide-bonded intermediates with MHC class I heavy chain. FASEB J 15:1448-50 (2001).