Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L preadsorbed (ab7078)
- Product nameDonkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L preadsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L, pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesRabbit
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, IP, Immunodiffusion, Conjugation, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rabbit IgG (purified).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7078 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/2500.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunodiffusion||ID: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Conjugation||Conjugation: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/50000.|
References for Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L preadsorbed (ab7078)
ab7078 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.