Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L preadsorbed (ab97081)
- Product nameDonkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L preadsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L, pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Less than 0.1% cross reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat was detected.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, WB, ELISA more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Human, Mouse, Pig, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Rabbit IgG.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, chicken, goat, human, mouse, pig and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads .
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97081 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/30000. (Colorimetric: 1/1000 - 1/10000; Chemiluminescent: 1/1000 - 1/30000)|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/100 - 1/10000. (Coating: 1/100 - 1/500; Primary: 1/1000 - 1/10000)|
References for Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L preadsorbed (ab97081)
ab97081 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.