Donkey Anti-Rat IgG H&L (ab102178)
- Product nameDonkey Anti-Rat IgG H&LSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L
- Target speciesRat
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with rat IgG and with light chains common to other rat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102178 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/100 - 1/500. for coating; 1/1000 - 1/30000 as a primary.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. colorimetric detection; 1/1,000 - 1/30,000 chemiluminescent detection.|
References for Donkey Anti-Rat IgG H&L (ab102178)
ab102178 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.