Donkey Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97125)
- Product nameDonkey Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (HRP)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (HRP)
- Target speciesSheep
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Sheep IgG and with light chains common to other Sheep immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Sheep IgG.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
- Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97125 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000. (primary)|
|WB||WB: 1/5000 - 1/50000. Colorimetric: 1/500 - 1/30000, Chemiluminescent: 1/10000 - 1/50000|
References for Donkey Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97125)
This product has been referenced in:
- Suzuki M et al. Activation of systemic, but not local, renin-angiotensin system is associated with upregulation of TNF-a during prolonged fasting in northern elephant seal pups. J Exp Biol 216:3215-21 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23685967) »