For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab8888? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8888 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Wolff GH et al. An insect-like mushroom body in a crustacean brain. Elife 6:N/A (2017).
- Xenias HS et al. Are striatal tyrosine hydroxylase interneurons dopaminergic? J Neurosci 35:6584-99 (2015).
- Simo L et al. Evidence for d1 dopamine receptor activation by a paracrine signal of dopamine in tick salivary glands. PLoS One 6:e16158 (2011).
- Prandovszky E et al. The neurotropic parasite toxoplasma gondii increases dopamine metabolism. PLoS One 6:e23866 (2011).
- Outeiro TF et al. Dopamine-induced conformational changes in alpha-synuclein. PLoS One 4:e6906 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"