For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab5990? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab5990 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Hess ME et al. The fat mass and obesity associated gene (Fto) regulates activity of the dopaminergic midbrain circuitry. Nat Neurosci 16:1042-8 (2013).
- Sunico CR et al. S-Nitrosylation of parkin as a novel regulator of p53-mediated neuronal cell death in sporadic Parkinson's disease. Mol Neurodegener 8:29 (2013).
- Garfield AS et al. Distinct physiological and behavioural functions for parental alleles of imprinted Grb10. Nature 469:534-8 (2011).
IHC (PFA fixed)
- Friling S et al. Efficient production of mesencephalic dopamine neurons by Lmx1a expression in embryonic stem cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:7613-8 (2009).
- Andersson E et al. Identification of intrinsic determinants of midbrain dopamine neurons. Cell 124:393-405 (2006).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"