For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceDPEP2 belongs to the membrane-bound dipeptidase family. It is a probable metalloprotease which hydrolyzes leukotriene D4 (LTD4) into leukotriene E4 (LTE4).
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Lipid-anchor, GPI-anchor.
- Dipeptidase 2 antibody
- Dipeptidase2 antibody
- DPEP 2 antibody
Anti-DPEP2 antibody images
References for Anti-DPEP2 antibody (ab125516)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"