For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab41811? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab41811 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Lin L et al. DPP6 domains responsible for its localization and function. J Biol Chem 289:32153-65 (2014).
- Nadin BM & Pfaffinger PJ A new TASK for Dipeptidyl Peptidase-like Protein 6. PLoS One 8:e60831 (2013).
- Lin L et al. DPP6 regulation of dendritic morphogenesis impacts hippocampal synaptic development. Nat Commun 4:2270 (2013).
- Nadin BM & Pfaffinger PJ Dipeptidyl peptidase-like protein 6 is required for normal electrophysiological properties of cerebellar granule cells. J Neurosci 30:8551-65 (2010).
- Jerng HH & Pfaffinger PJ Multiple Kv channel-interacting proteins contain an N-terminal transmembrane domain that regulates Kv4 channel trafficking and gating. J Biol Chem 283:36046-59 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"