For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: for isoform 4, 90 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionDipeptidyl peptidase that cleaves off N-terminal dipeptides from proteins having a Pro or Ala residue at position 2. May play a role in T-cell activation and immune function.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed, with highest levels in testis, placenta, prostate, muscle and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S9B family. DPPIV subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Dipeptidyl peptidase 8 antibody
- Dipeptidyl peptidase IV-related protein 1 antibody
- Dipeptidyl peptidase VIII antibody
Anti-DPP8 antibody images
Western blot - DPP8 antibody (ab96470)
Anti-DPP8 antibody (ab96470) at 1/1000 dilution + A431 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : for isoform 4, 90 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - DPP8 antibody (ab96470)
ab96470, at a 1/200 dilution, staining DPP8 in paraformaldehyde fixed HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence.
Lower image is merged with DNA probe.
Western blot - DPP8 protein (Active) (ab79662)
Anti-DPP8 antibody (ab96470) at 1/1000 dilution + Recombinant human DPP8 protein (ab79662) at 0.01 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 3 minutes
References for Anti-DPP8 antibody (ab96470)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"