For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 103 kDa.
- FunctionDipeptidyl peptidase that cleaves off N-terminal dipeptides from proteins having a Pro or Ala residue at position 2. May play a role in T-cell activation and immune function.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed, with highest levels in testis, placenta, prostate, muscle and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S9B family. DPPIV subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Dipeptidyl peptidase 8 antibody
- Dipeptidyl peptidase IV-related protein 1 antibody
- Dipeptidyl peptidase VIII antibody
Anti-DPP8 antibody images
References for Anti-DPP8 antibody (ab96582)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"