For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionDipeptidyl peptidase that cleaves off N-terminal dipeptides from proteins having a Pro or Ala residue at position 2.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed, with highest levels in liver, heart and muscle, and lowest levels in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S9B family. DPPIV subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol.
Information by UniProt
- Dipeptidyl peptidase 9 antibody
- Dipeptidyl peptidase IV related protein 2 antibody
- Dipeptidyl peptidase IV-related protein 2 antibody
Anti-DPP9 antibody images
References for Anti-DPP9 antibody (ab62025)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"