For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab80149 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/10 - 1/50.
- FunctionMay be involved in the maintenance of active epigenetic status of target genes (By similarity). May inhibit differentiation of embryonic cells into a primitive ectoderm lineage.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 2410091M23Rik antibody
- Developmental pluripotency associated 4 antibody
- Developmental pluripotency associated protein 4 antibody
Anti-Dppa4 antibody - N-terminal images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Dppa4 antibody - N-terminal (ab80149)
Formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human testis tissue stained with ab80149, at 1/50 dilution, using a peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody, followed by DAB staining
References for Anti-Dppa4 antibody - N-terminal (ab80149)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"