For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-DR3 antibody
See all DR3 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to DR3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant Human DR3 protein.
- Positive control
- Human Small Intestine tissue; HepG2 whole cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, Tris glycine
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF12/APO3L/TWEAK. Interacts directly with the adapter TRADD. Mediates activation of NF-kappa-B and induces apoptosis. May play a role in regulating lymphocyte homeostasis.
- Tissue specificityAbundantly expressed in thymocytes and lymphocytes. Detected in lymphocyte-rich tissues such as thymus, colon, intestine, and spleen. Also found in the prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 death domain.
Contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Apo 3 antibody
- Apo-3 antibody
- Apo3 antibody
Anti-DR3 antibody images
Western blot - DR3 antibody (ab113223)
Anti-DR3 antibody (ab113223) at 1/1000 dilution + HepG2 cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - DR3 antibody (ab113223)
ab113223, at 10µg/ml, staining DR3 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Small intestine tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-DR3 antibody (ab113223)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"