For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-DR3 antibody
See all DR3 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to DR3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: TRSPRCDCAG DFHKKIGLFC CRGCPAGHYL KAPCTEPCGN STCLVCPQDT FLAWENHHNS ECARCQACDE QASQVALENC SAVADTRCGC KPGWFVE, corresponding to amino acids 28-125 of Human DR3
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF12/APO3L/TWEAK. Interacts directly with the adapter TRADD. Mediates activation of NF-kappa-B and induces apoptosis. May play a role in regulating lymphocyte homeostasis.
- Tissue specificityAbundantly expressed in thymocytes and lymphocytes. Detected in lymphocyte-rich tissues such as thymus, colon, intestine, and spleen. Also found in the prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 death domain.
Contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Apo 3 antibody
- Apo-3 antibody
- Apo3 antibody
References for Anti-DR3 antibody (ab57791)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"