For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPBS with 0.02% sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 59 kDa.Can be blocked with Human DR3 peptide (ab8443).
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF12/APO3L/TWEAK. Interacts directly with the adapter TRADD. Mediates activation of NF-kappa-B and induces apoptosis. May play a role in regulating lymphocyte homeostasis.
- Tissue specificityAbundantly expressed in thymocytes and lymphocytes. Detected in lymphocyte-rich tissues such as thymus, colon, intestine, and spleen. Also found in the prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 death domain.
Contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Apo 3 antibody
- Apo-3 antibody
- Apo3 antibody
References for Anti-DR3 antibody (ab8411)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"