For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-DRAK1 antibody
See all DRAK1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to DRAK1
- SpecificityNo reactivity to DRAK2, DAP or ZIP kinases.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
EKPGSGGSSPGATSGC , corresponding to amino acids 5-19 of Human DRAK1.
(Peptide available as ab8453.)
- Positive control
- A431 or MOLT4 whole cell lysate
An approximately 50 kDa band can be detected.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPBS with 0.02% sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa.Can be blocked with Human DRAK1 peptide (ab8453).
||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.
- FunctionActs as a positive regulator of apoptosis. Also acts as a regulator of cellular reactive oxygen species.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in placenta. Lower levels in heart, lung, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. DAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DAP kinase-related apoptosis-inducing protein kinase 1 antibody
- death-associated protein kinase-related 1 antibody
- DRAK1 antibody
Anti-DRAK1 antibody images
Western blot - DRAK1 antibody (ab8418)
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - DRAK1 antibody (ab8418)
ab8418 at 2µg/ml staining DRAK1 in MOLT4 cells by ICC/IF
References for Anti-DRAK1 antibody (ab8418)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"