For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionActs as a positive regulator of apoptosis. Also acts as a regulator of cellular reactive oxygen species.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in placenta. Lower levels in heart, lung, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. DAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DAP kinase-related apoptosis-inducing protein kinase 1 antibody
- death-associated protein kinase-related 1 antibody
- DRAK1 antibody
Anti-DRAK1 antibody images
Western blot - DRAK1 antibody (ab97530)
Anti-DRAK1 antibody (ab97530) at 1/1000 dilution + Hep G2 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - DRAK1 antibody (ab97530)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded SAS xenograft, using ab97530 at 1/500 dilution.
References for Anti-DRAK1 antibody (ab97530)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"