For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab71259 is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).
- FunctionActs as a positive regulator of apoptosis. Also acts as a regulator of cellular reactive oxygen species.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in placenta. Lower levels in heart, lung, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. DAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DAP kinase-related apoptosis-inducing protein kinase 1 antibody
- death-associated protein kinase-related 1 antibody
- DRAK1 antibody
Anti-DRAK1 antibody - N-terminal images
References for Anti-DRAK1 antibody - N-terminal (ab71259)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"