For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-DRAK2 antibody
See all DRAK2 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to DRAK2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide: SLPNPHELVSDLL, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 359-371 of Human DRAK2.
- Positive control
- General notes
DRAK2 is a serine threonine kinase with a death domain
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 0.5mg/ml Tris, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Primary antibody notesDRAK2 is a serine threonine kinase with a death domain
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml. Can be blocked with Human DRAK2 peptide (ab22786).
Approx 45kDa band seen in Jurkat cell lysates.
- FunctionActs as a positive regulator of apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in placenta, lung, pancreas. Lower levels in heart, brain, liver, skeletal muscle and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. DAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DAP kinase related apoptosis inducing protein antibody
- DAP kinase related apoptosis inducing protein kinase 2 antibody
- DAP kinase-related apoptosis-inducing protein kinase 2 antibody
Anti-DRAK2 antibody images
References for Anti-DRAK2 antibody (ab806)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"