For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Recommended fixation/permeabilization: PFA/Triton X-100
- FunctionInduces apoptotic cell death when co-expressed with DRAM1.
- Tissue specificityExpression is down-regulated in ovarian tumors (at protein level). Widely expressed with highest levels in placenta and heart. Not detected in brain or thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DRAM/TMEM150 family.
- Cellular localizationLysosome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2010305N14Rik antibody
- 2610318G18Rik antibody
- AI647667 antibody
Anti-DRAM2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-DRAM2 antibody (ab121554)
ab121554 at 1/100 dilution staining DRAM2 in Paraffin-embedded Human small intestine tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Note: granular cytoplasmic positivity in glandular cells.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-DRAM2 antibody (ab121554)
ab121554 at 4 µg/ml staining DRAM2 in PFA/Triton X-100 fixed/permeabilized U2 OS cells by Immunofluorescence (green).
Note: positivity in golgi apparatus & vesicles.
References for Anti-DRAM2 antibody (ab121554)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"