For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab109202? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109202 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Petrenko V et al. High-Resolution Recording of the Circadian Oscillator in Primary Mouse a- and ß-Cell Culture. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 8:68 (2017).
- Yu Z et al. Tumor-Derived Factors and Reduced p53 Promote Endothelial Cell Centrosome Over-Duplication. PLoS One 11:e0168334 (2016).
- Kushner EJ et al. Excess Centrosomes Perturb Dynamic Endothelial Cell Repolarization During Blood Vessel Formation. Mol Biol Cell : (2016).
- Zhou L et al. Targeting MET and AXL overcomes resistance to sunitinib therapy in renal cell carcinoma. Oncogene 35:2687-97 (2016).
- Sola Carvajal A et al. Overexpression of Lamin B Receptor Results in Impaired Skin Differentiation. PLoS One 10:e0128917 (2015).
- Kushner EJ et al. Excess centrosomes disrupt endothelial cell migration via centrosome scattering. J Cell Biol 206:257-72 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"