For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab112958 was purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.
- FunctionMay play a role in cell proliferation, differentiation and death.
- Tissue specificityHigh levels in skeletal muscle, heart, and kidney. Intermediate levels in liver, placenta and brain. Low levels in colon, thymus, spleen, small intestine, lung and leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GTP1/OBG family.
Contains 1 G (guanine nucleotide-binding) domain.
- DomainIts C-terminal domain interacts with TAL1.
modificationsPolyubiquitinated; which induces proteolytic degradation and is impaired by interaction with ZC3H15.
Sumoylated by UBE2I in response to MEKK1-mediated stimuli.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Developmentally regulated GTP binding protein 1 antibody
- Developmentally-regulated GTP-binding protein 1 antibody
- DKFZp434N1827 antibody
Anti-DRG1 antibody images
References for Anti-DRG1 antibody (ab112958)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"