For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay play a role in cell proliferation, differentiation and death.
- Tissue specificityHigh levels in skeletal muscle, heart, and kidney. Intermediate levels in liver, placenta and brain. Low levels in colon, thymus, spleen, small intestine, lung and leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GTP1/OBG family.
Contains 1 G (guanine nucleotide-binding) domain.
- DomainIts C-terminal domain interacts with TAL1.
modificationsPolyubiquitinated; which induces proteolytic degradation and is impaired by interaction with ZC3H15.
Sumoylated by UBE2I in response to MEKK1-mediated stimuli.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Developmentally regulated GTP binding protein 1 antibody
- Developmentally-regulated GTP-binding protein 1 antibody
- DKFZp434N1827 antibody
Anti-DRG1 antibody images
Western blot - DRG1 antibody (ab80869)
References for Anti-DRG1 antibody (ab80869)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"