For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1:312500.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 59 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionTranscription factor which may be involved in the control of cell cycle progression by the RB1/E2F1 pathway and in B-cell differentiation.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with highest expression in skeletal muscle, thalamus, and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ARID domain.
Contains 1 REKLES domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Shuttles between nucleus and cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ARI3A_HUMAN antibody
- ARID domain containing 3A antibody
- ARID domain-containing protein 3A antibody
Anti-DRIL1 antibody images
Western blot - DRIL1 antibody (ab49220)
References for Anti-DRIL1 antibody (ab49220)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"