For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesFiltered through a 0.22µm membrane
- Clone numberARIDE9C11
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa.
- FunctionTranscription factor which may be involved in the control of cell cycle progression by the RB1/E2F1 pathway and in B-cell differentiation.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with highest expression in skeletal muscle, thalamus, and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ARID domain.
Contains 1 REKLES domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Shuttles between nucleus and cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ARI3A_HUMAN antibody
- ARID domain containing 3A antibody
- ARID domain-containing protein 3A antibody
Anti-DRIL1 antibody [ARIDE9C11] images
Western blot - DRIL1 antibody [ARIDE9C11] (ab50879)
References for Anti-DRIL1 antibody [ARIDE9C11] (ab50879)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"