For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-DSCR1L1 antibody
See all DSCR1L1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to DSCR1L1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 14 amino acid peptide near the center of Human DSCR1L1 (AAH62141).
- Positive control
- 3T3 cell lysate; Mouse brain tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
- FunctionInhibits calcineurin-dependent transcriptional responses by binding to the catalytic domain of calcineurin A. Could play a role during central nervous system development.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in fibroblasts, heart, brain, liver, and skeletal muscle but not in placenta, lung, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RCAN family.
Information by UniProt
- Calcipressin 2 antibody
- Calcipressin-2 antibody
- CSP2 antibody
Anti-DSCR1L1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-DSCR1L1 antibody (ab106543)
Immunofluorescence of DSCR1L1 in mouse brain tissue with ab106543 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - DSCR1L1 antibody (ab106543)
Lane 1 : Anti-DSCR1L1 antibody (ab106543) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-DSCR1L1 antibody (ab106543) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : 3T3 cell lysate
Lane 2 : 3T3 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - DSCR1L1 antibody (ab106543)
ab106543 at 2.5µg/ml staining DSCR1L1 in Mouse brain by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-DSCR1L1 antibody (ab106543)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"