For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 25 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).
- FunctionInhibits calcineurin-dependent transcriptional responses by binding to the catalytic domain of calcineurin A. Could play a role during central nervous system development.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in fibroblasts, heart, brain, liver, and skeletal muscle but not in placenta, lung, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RCAN family.
Information by UniProt
- Calcipressin 2 antibody
- Calcipressin-2 antibody
- CSP2 antibody
Anti-DSCR1L1 antibody images
Western blot - DSCR1L1 antibody (ab67896)
All lanes : Anti-DSCR1L1 antibody (ab67896) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : DSCR1L1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 25 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-DSCR1L1 antibody (ab67896)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"