For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/500 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
- FunctionPart of the MIS12 complex which is required for normal chromosome alignment and segregation and kinetochore formation during mitosis.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome > centromere > kinetochore. Associated with the kinetochore.
Information by UniProt
- C20orf172 antibody
- Chromosome 20 open reading frame 172 antibody
- dJ469A13.2 antibody
References for Anti-DSN1 antibody (ab80062)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"