For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Fixation/Permeabilization: PFA/Triton X-100
- FunctionHydrolyzes D-tyrosyl-tRNA(Tyr) into D-tyrosine and free tRNA(Tyr). Could be a defense mechanism against a harmful effect of D-tyrosine.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in many adult and fetal tissues. Highest levels in testis, ovary, spleen and in adult and fetal brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DTD family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- bA379J5.3 antibody
- bA555E18.1 antibody
- C20orf88 antibody
Anti-DTD1 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-DTD1 antibody (ab122684)
ab122684, at 1/50 dilution, staining DTD1 in paraffin-embedded Human cerebral cortex tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-DTD1 antibody (ab122684)
ab122684, at 4 µg/ml, staining DTD1 in in PFA/Triton X-100 fixed/permeabilized U 2 OS cells by Immunofluorescence (green).
Western blot - Anti-DTD1 antibody (ab122684)
All lanes : Anti-DTD1 antibody (ab122684) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 2 : Negative control (vector only transfected HEK293T lysate)
Lane 3 : DTD1 Over-expression Lysate (Co-expressed with a C-terminal myc-DDK tag (~3.1 kDa) in mammalian HEK293T cells.
References for Anti-DTD1 antibody (ab122684)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"