For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab71756 is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 27 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa).
- FunctionCatalyzes the conversion of dTMP to dTDP.
- PathwayPyrimidine metabolism; dTTP biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the thymidylate kinase family.
Information by UniProt
- CDC8 antibody
- Deoxythymidylate kinase (thymidylate kinase) antibody
- deoxythymidylate kinase antibody
Anti-DTYMK antibody - C-terminal images
References for Anti-DTYMK antibody - C-terminal (ab71756)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"