Anti-Dub3 antibody (ab57801)
- Product nameAnti-Dub3 antibodySee all Dub3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to Dub3
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Human
Recombinant fragment: ESTLDHWKFL QEQNKTKPEF NVRKVEGTLP PDVLVIHQSK YKCGMKNHHP EQQSSLLNLS STTPTHQESM NTGTLASLRG RARRSKGKNK HSKRALLVCQ , corresponding to amino acids 431-531 of Human Dub3
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57801 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionDeubiquitinating enzyme that specifically removes conjugated ubiquitin from CDC25A, thereby playing a key role in cell cycle regulation. Deubiquitination of CDC25A prevents its degradation by the proteasome during the G1/S and G2/M phases of the cell cycle and is required for cell-cycle progression. Has transforming capabilities on cell lines. May also function in cell apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityBroadly expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C19 family. USP17 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Cytokine inducible Deubiquitinating Enzyme antibody
- Deubiquitinating enzyme 17-like protein 2 antibody
- Deubiquitinating enzyme 3 antibody
- Deubiquitinating protein 3 antibody
- DUB-3 antibody
- DUB3 protein antibody
- U17L2_HUMAN antibody
- Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 17-like protein 2 antibody
- Ubiquitin thiolesterase 17-like protein 2 antibody
- Ubiquitin-specific-processing protease 17-like protein 2 antibody
- USP17L2 antibody
Anti-Dub3 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57801 Dub3 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 37 kDa
References for Anti-Dub3 antibody (ab57801)
ab57801 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.