Duck Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L preadsorbed (ab31193)
- Product nameDuck Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L preadsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDuck polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L, pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityA single arc was shown while the antibody was reacting with normal rabbit serum or IgG by Immunoelectrophoresis. Nothing was shown when the antibody reacted with human IgG. Similar results were observed when the antibody was tested in Western Blotting.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, Immunoelectrophoresis, Immunodiffusion more details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native protein (purified) (Rabbit).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.14M Sodium chloride, 10mM PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe affinity purified IgY (delta Fc) is purified by rabbit IgG coupling chromatography, and adsorption is performed by human serum coupling column. Using SDS PAGE (blue stain), it has been shown that the IgY(delta Fc) constitutes 90% of total protein, and the IgY and IgY(delta Fc) constitutes 95% of total protein.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab31193 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 7 kDa.|
|Immunoelectrophoresis||Ie: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunodiffusion||ID: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Duck Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L preadsorbed (ab31193)
ab31193 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.