For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceDULLARD is a serine/threonine phosphatase which may be required for proper nuclear membrane morphology. It is involved in LPIN1 dephosphorylation and may antagonize BMP signaling.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane; Single-pass membrane protein. Nuclear membrane; Single-pass membrane protein
- Dullard homolog antibody
- HSA 011916 antibody
- NET 56 antibody
- Serine threonine protein phosphatase dullard antibody
Anti-DULLARD antibody images
Western blot - DULLARD antibody (ab85709)
References for Anti-DULLARD antibody (ab85709)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"