For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab65813? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab65813 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Sobhakumari A et al. NOX4 mediates cytoprotective autophagy induced by the EGFR inhibitor erlotinib in head and neck cancer cells. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 272:736-745 (2013).
- Pettigrew CA et al. DUOX enzyme activity promotes AKT signalling in prostate cancer cells. Anticancer Res 32:5175-81 (2012).
- Bhatt L et al. Rod and cone photoreceptor cells produce ROS in response to stress in a live retinal explant system. Mol Vis 16:283-93 (2010).
- Lipinski S et al. DUOX2-derived reactive oxygen species are effectors of NOD2-mediated antibacterial responses. J Cell Sci 122:3522-30 (2009).
- Groeger G et al. Stress-induced activation of Nox contributes to cell survival signalling via production of hydrogen peroxide. J Neurochem 109:1544-54 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"