For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).
- FunctionCatalyzes the synthesis of dihydrouridine, a modified base found in the D-loop of most tRNAs.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Dus family. Dus1 subfamily.
Information by UniProt
- 1110032N12Rik antibody
- dihydrouridine synthase 1 like (S. cerevisiae) antibody
- DUS1 antibody
Anti-DUS1L antibody images
References for Anti-DUS1L antibody (ab68811)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"