For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, highest expression in spleen, testis, ovary, and peripheral blood leukocytes and lower expression in liver and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Dual specificity phosphatase 12 antibody
- Dual specificity protein phosphatase 12 antibody
- Dual specificity tyrosine phosphatase YVH1 antibody
Anti-DUSP12 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - DUSP12 antibody (ab60230)
Ab60230 (1:50) staining human DUSP12 in human breast carcinoma tissue by immunohistochemistry using formalin fixed, paraffin embedded tissue.
Formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human cancer tissue reacted with the primary antibody, which was peroxidase-conjugated to the secondary antibody, followed by AEC staining.
BC = breast carcinoma
References for Anti-DUSP12 antibody (ab60230)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"