For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA, HEPES, 0.15M Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Clone numberAF28B2
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, highest expression in spleen, testis, ovary, and peripheral blood leukocytes and lower expression in liver and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Dual specificity phosphatase 12 antibody
- Dual specificity protein phosphatase 12 antibody
- Dual specificity tyrosine phosphatase YVH1 antibody
Anti-DUSP12 antibody [AF28B2] images
References for Anti-DUSP12 antibody [AF28B2] (ab80623)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"