For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 3.5 µg/ml.
- FunctionInvolved in the inactivation of MAP kinases. Dephosphorylates ERK, JNK and p38 MAP-kinases.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
Information by UniProt
- Dual specificity phosphatase 14 antibody
- Dual specificity protein phosphatase 14 antibody
- DUS14_HUMAN antibody
Anti-DUSP14 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - DUSP14 antibody (ab110938)
ab110938, at 3.5µg/ml, staining DUSP14 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human testis tissue by Immunohistochemistry
References for Anti-DUSP14 antibody (ab110938)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"