For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100.
- FunctionInvolved in the inactivation of MAP kinases. Dephosphorylates ERK, JNK and p38 MAP-kinases.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
Information by UniProt
- Dual specificity phosphatase 14 antibody
- Dual specificity protein phosphatase 14 antibody
- DUS14_HUMAN antibody
Anti-DUSP14 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - DUSP14 antibody (ab60232)
Ab60232 (1/50-1/100) staining human DUSP14 in human hepatocarcioma tissue by immunohistochemistry using formalin fixed, paraffin embedded tissue.
Formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human cancer tissue reacted with the primary antibody, which was peroxidase-conjugated to the secondary antibody, followed by AEC staining.
HC = hepatocarcinoma
References for Anti-DUSP14 antibody (ab60232)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"