For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab65151 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 73 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa).
- FunctionInvolved in the inactivation of MAP kinases. Dephosphorylates MAPK10 bound to ARRB2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily.
Contains 1 rhodanese domain.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasmic vesicle. After dissociation upon AGTR stimulation, re-associates with ARRB2 on endocytic vesicles.
Information by UniProt
- Dual specificity phosphatase 16 antibody
- Dual specificity protein phosphatase 16 antibody
- DUS16_HUMAN antibody
Anti-DUSP16 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - DUSP16 antibody (ab65151)
ab65151 at 1/500 dilution staining DUSP16 in HepG2 cells by Immunofluorescence, in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide.
Western blot - DUSP16 antibody (ab65151)
All lanes : Anti-DUSP16 antibody (ab65151) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell extract
Lane 2 : COLO205 cell extract
Lane 3 : COLO205 cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 73 kDa
Observed band size : 73 kDa
References for Anti-DUSP16 antibody (ab65151)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"