For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionHas a dual specificity toward Ser/Thr and Tyr-containing proteins.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the heart, lung, liver, and pancreas. The expression level in the pancreas is the highest.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
Information by UniProt
- Dual specificity phosphatase 19 antibody
- Dual specificity phosphatase TS DSP1 antibody
- Dual specificity phosphatase TS-DSP1 antibody
Anti-DUSP19 antibody images
References for Anti-DUSP19 antibody (ab118720)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"