For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesThis antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
- FunctionCan dephosphorylate single and diphosphorylated synthetic MAPK peptides, with preference for the phosphotyrosine and diphosphorylated forms over phosphothreonine.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Dual specificity phosphatase 21 antibody
- Dual specificity protein phosphatase 21 antibody
- DUS21_HUMAN antibody
Anti-DUSP21 antibody images
References for Anti-DUSP21 antibody (ab80100)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"