For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa).
- Tissue specificitySkeletal muscle, liver and adipose tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Atypical dual specific protein phosphatase antibody
- Dual specificity phosphatase 27 antibody
- Dual specificity phosphatase and pro isomerase domain containing 1 antibody
Anti-DUSP27 antibody images
Western blot - DUSP27 antibody (ab67829)
All lanes : Anti-DUSP27 antibody (ab67829) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : DUSP27 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
Observed band size : 30 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-DUSP27 antibody (ab67829)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"