For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA, HEPES, 0.15M Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Clone numberAF16B7
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/2000.
IP: Use 2.5µl.
WB: 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceDUSP28 belongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family, non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily. It contains one tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Dual specificity phosphatase 28 antibody
- DUSP26 antibody
- VHP antibody
Anti-DUSP28 antibody [AF16B7] images
References for Anti-DUSP28 antibody [AF16B7] (ab85328)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"