For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).
- FunctionRegulates mitogenic signal transduction by dephosphorylating both Thr and Tyr residues on MAP kinases ERK1 and ERK2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily.
Contains 1 rhodanese domain.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation in the C-terminus by ERK1/2 inhibits proteasomal degradation and stabilizes the protein.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Dual specificity phosphatase 4 antibody
- Dual specificity protein phosphatase 4 antibody
- Dual specificity protein phosphatase hVH2 antibody
Anti-DUSP4 antibody images
Western blot - DUSP4 antibody (ab81774)
Anti-DUSP4 antibody (ab81774) at 1 µg/ml + Liver (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue at 10 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 43 kDa
Additional bands at : 16 kDa,50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 8 minutes
References for Anti-DUSP4 antibody (ab81774)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"