For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa in an E-coli fusion protein sample (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa).
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInactivates MAP kinases. Has a specificity for the ERK family.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily.
Contains 1 rhodanese domain.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Dual specificity phosphatase 6 antibody
- Dual specificity phosphatase 6 isoform a antibody
- Dual specificity protein phosphatase 6 antibody
Anti-DUSP6 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"