For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/200.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa.
- FunctionThis protein shows both activity toward tyrosine-protein phosphate as well as with serine/threonine-protein phosphate.
- Tissue specificityAbundant in brain, heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily.
Contains 1 rhodanese domain.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- C11orf81 antibody
- Chromosome 11 open reading frame 81 antibody
- Deubiquitinating enzyme 8 antibody
Anti-DUSP8 antibody images
Western blot - DUSP8 antibody (ab97324)
Anti-DUSP8 antibody (ab97324) at 1/1000 dilution + Raji whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 66 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - DUSP8 antibody (ab97324)
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed A431, using ab97324 antibody at 1/200 dilution. Top Image: ab97324 stain. Bottom image: ab97324 stain merged with DNA probe Hoechst 33342.
References for Anti-DUSP8 antibody (ab97324)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"