For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA, HEPES, 0.15M Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Clone numberAF11B5
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionInactivates MAP kinases. Has a specificity for the ERK family.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily.
Contains 1 rhodanese domain.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Dual specificity phosphatase 9 antibody
- Dual specificity protein phosphatase 9 antibody
- DUS9_HUMAN antibody
Anti-DUSP9 antibody [AF11B5] images
References for Anti-DUSP9 antibody [AF11B5] (ab82428)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"